Learning more about SPORTS NUTRITION PHYSIOLOGY AND ANATOMY is not the first thing that comes to mind if athletes and fitness enthusiasts are eying to IMPROVE PERFORMANCE BY ACQUIRING KNOWLEDGE.
HOW DOES THE HUMAN BODY RESPOND TO EXERCISE?
WHAT ARE THE LIMITS OF HUMAN PERFORMANCE?
HOW CAN EXERCISE TRAINING IMPACT PERFORMANCE AND SPORT SUCCESS?
The more you understand about how the body is composed and how your body functions, the more you can use your nutrition knowledge to take the right decisions about optimizing your performance.
Realizing how the body is affected by exercise both in the short term and through long term physical activity, is vital when it comes down to the appreciating THE IMPORTANCE OF OPTIMIZING YOUR SPORTS NUTRITION.
Knowing about Sport nutrition physiology and anatomy is all about improving performance by knowing how the body functions during exercise, and applying scientific principles that allow you to train better, allow your body to perform better and recover quicker. Studies in anatomy and physiology HELP ATHLETES ACHIEVE GREATNESS.
The knowledge obtained in this course will increase your understanding of why, a right balance between nutrition and physical activity is needed to ensure optimal performance. The course forms the PERFECT FUNDAMENT to build your sports nutrition knowledge on.
SO WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Our Sport Nutrition Physiology and Anatomy course is a cross-disciplinary course during which you will learn:
• how your muscular system is composed and how muscle contraction works;
• the difference between muscle strength, power and endurance;
• how your body reacts to exercise;
• which training adaptations develop with resistance and endurance training;
• what energy systems are available to fuel your muscles;
• how to determine your energy requirements and maintain energy balance;
• how nutrition can be used to accommodate sports performance.
Basically our course has 2 components: ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY.
1) Anatomy is the study of the structure of the human body and its component parts.
2) Physiology is the study of how the body and its systems function.
We are offering a 23-LESSON COURSE about sports nutrition physiology and anatomy that teaches you all about the mechanisms that support the normal functions of the human body and the influence of exercise and sports on these functions.
WHY FOLLOW AN ONLINE COURSE?
Videos are recognized as an OUTSTANDING LEARNING TOOL. Lectures conducted using video tutorials make the learning process fun, effective, responsive and fruitful.
When you are really busy with your day-to-day stuff you don’t want spent a lot of time studying books. WHEN TIME IS VAUABLE CHOOSE VIDEO LEARNING. In case of a tight time-schedule, videos work much better than books.
ALL INFO IN A SINGLE COURSE
Some of the information that you will learn in this course is also available in other places. In some cases it is offered as part of a lengthy and costly academic course. In other instances it’s available for free. Indeed there are plenty of ways to get free advice, like on YouTube or in blogs.
However, the free knowledge is usually presented in scattered bits and pieces like a JIGSAW PUZZLE. And then it’s up to you to gather all info from different sources and make it complete.
Not at the School of Sports Nutrition. We are offering a complete 3.5 HOURS COURSE with all the information presented in a logical order. So you’ll get a whole set of detailed information from A to Z. And all that at an affordable fee.
1.1 Why learn about sports physiology
1.2 About me
1.3 Course outline
1.4 How to get the most out of this course
2. SKELETAL MUSCLES
2.1 Skeletal muscle anatomy
2.2 Skeletal muscle contraction
3.1 Energy currency
3.2 Available energy systems
3.3 Energy systems for exercise - summary
4. MUSCLE STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE
4.1 Muscle endurance
4.2 Muscle power
4.3 Muscle size
4.4 Cardiorespiratory system
5. ENERGY BALANCE
5.1 Energy expenditure
5.2 BMR & Physical Activity Factor
5.3 Energy requirement
5.4 Energy intake
5.5 Weight loss
5.6 Low energy availability
6 TYPES OF SPORTS
6.1 Comparison between sports and exercise
6.2 Athlete and fitness enthusiast types
6.3 The Athlete's diet
7.1 Final thoughts and thank you
OUR TOTALLY INSANE 7 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I am completely convinced that our course SPORTS NUTRITION PHYSIOLOGY AND ANATOMY is exactly what you need to START TRAINING SMARTER.
In fact I am so confident, that I am going to make this a completely RISK FREE DECISION for you. If you are not happy with our course in the first 7 days we will give you back all your money. That’s right! Just send us an email and you will get a refund. No questions asked.
YES! COUNT ME IN!
I UNDERSTAND THAT:
• I will get INSTANT ACCESS to the course SPORTS NUTRITION PHYSIOLOGY AND ANATOMY
• Completing the course will give me an UNFAIR KNOWLEDGE ADVANTAGE over other athletes and fitness enthusiasts
• Completing the course will help me to DRAMATICALLY ENHANCE the outcome of my exercise efforts
• After completing the course I will be entitled to receive a personalized CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
• I will get 6 months, instead of 3 months, access to the course SPORTS NUTRITION PHYSIOLOGY AND ANATOMY with just a one-time payment
• I will NOT have to pay the NORMAL $65 PRICE
LIMITED TIME INTRODUCTORY OFFER
NORMAL PRICE $65. NOW 40% DISCOUNT